The Traditions Memory Care program at The Heritage provides residents with an opportunity to be engaged, nurtured, and safe, by using the same holistic approach with the additional sensitivity and engagement that Memory Care residents may need or require. The Traditions program has created an environment that allows residents to flourish. Spacious and well-designed residences provide residents with comfort and security. Take a look at what makes our Memory Care programming and services the best for your loved one.
- Holistic Wellness. Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness Model adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for The Heritage.
- Professional service and care. Specially selected, trained and certified Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week led by full-time licensed nurses trained in aging sensitivity. Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs weekly resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
- Personalized levels of care and short stay Respite Program.
- SMILE program. Families can access a website for regular updates on how their loved one is doing, gain information on upcoming activities or events, and other important communications.
- Engaging activities and resources. Enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths and access our abundant resources for educational needs and support.
- Complete dining experience. Three meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets created by our in-house culinary team with snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Reach out and talk with an expert about why The Heritage is the perfect fit for you or your loved one. We invite you to schedule a visit and discover The Heritage. 214.509.9005 .